Easy and Simple Recipe to Make Red Velvet Cake
Cake Is a Symbol of Sweetness & Celebrations
Now a day’s cake has become an important meal in our events, especially on birthdays. Birthdays are incomplete without cakes. When we think about going to someone’s place or house the one thing that comes in our minds is picking cake as a gift. Especially the homemade cakes are nowadays on trending. Everyone likes homemade cakes especially kids, they love making or baking cakes. So here we are going to help you guys out about how to make a cake at home easily.
Red velvet cake is the one that admires and loved by everyone. It is so smooth and yummy. The recipe of Red velvet cake is similar to the original one, with few points that should be in our mind while making it. This Red velvet cake is my favorite one because of its cheesy, creamy texture. This Red velvet cake has been from the New York Times with few changes in ingredients and the addition of oil for making the cake yummier and soften. We tried a few velvet cakes with just butter, some with only oil, and some with dozen eggs, but the one we are going to introduce here is the best of all. We received very good views from people who tried it. You guys also must try it
For Cake Sponge
- Flour: 2 ½ cups
- Oil: for the grease of pans
- Sugar: 1 ½ cups
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder: 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar: 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 1 ½ cups
- Buttermilk: 1 cup
- Eggs: 2
- Red food color: 2 tablespoons
For Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cream cheese ( at room temperature): 1 pound
- Sugar: 4 cups
- Butter without salt ( at room temperature): 1 cup
- Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
Method for cake spunch
- Firstly, preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- Grease the three 6- inch cake pan with oil and spread lightly flour on it.
- Take a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder in it.
- Took another bowl and add oil, buttermilk, eggs, food color, vanilla essence in it and whisk them with an electric beater.
- Now with the electric beater, mix the flour mixture in the eggs batter and mix them until the smooth batter.
- Separate this batter equally in three cake pans that we prepared before. Now put these pans in the oven and set the temperature at 350° F for about 30-40 minutes.
- After 30 minutes check them by inserted toothpick or knife in the cake if it would come clean then cakes are ready if the toothpick is wet with batter then leave them 10 more minutes.
- Now remove them from the oven. Take out them from the pan and put them on the cooling rack and leave them for cool fully.
- When cakes become fully cool, we start their frosting. Put the 1st layer at the rotating cake stand. Using a cake knife layout some cream cheese frosting on the top of the cake, ½ inch of a layer of frosting is enough.
- Now put 2nd layer on it and repeat the frosting step and now put 3rd and last layer of punch on it and spread the remaining frosting cream cheese all over the cake.
- Decorate them with your favorite things like sprinkles, chocolates, nuts.
Method of cream cheese frosting
- In a bowl put the cream cheese, sugar, butter and beat them with an electric beater at low speed till the mixed fully. When they mixed fully raised the speed for 5-7 minutes.
- After this lower the speed and add vanilla essence now again higher the speed until the mixture becomes fluffy. At end refrigerated it before using.
- Also, we can store it in the refrigerator for more than 2 days.