Best Vitamins in Vegetables for Glowing Skin
best vitamins in vegetables for glowing skin
Skin is the main and biggest part that covers our whole body that undergoes natural, physical, and hormonal changes with time. To get healthy and glowing skin, you have required an accurate drinking water level (8-12 glasses daily), healthy food especially green vegetables, appropriate body rest, and proper work out is needed.
Today I will tell about some of those vegetables that are good for health especially for the glowing skin.
Vitamins in Lemon
Lemons have Vitamin C, Vitamin B, and phosphorus which helps you to make your skin shine in many ways;
- It contains natural acid that removes dead cells of the skin and lightens the age spots.
- Because of having a high amount of citric acid, it also cleans the pores on the skin without removing the natural oil of the skin.
- It removes blemishes and brightens up your skin complexion.
- It also removes the acne of your skin.
- You can use lemons in your diet and as well as used its juice directly to the skin.
Vitamin in Cucumber
Cucumber is rich in Vitamin K, potassium, magnesium, and minerals that improve skin health and leave a fresh feel to your skin. It nourishes your skin as follow;
- It contains 96 % of water which provides the base for hydration.
- It helps in reducing redness, swelling, and puffiness of the skin.
- It also aids the acne skin and combats premature aging.
- Drinking cucumber juice is also very effective for the skin.
- Cucumber mask removes skin blemishes, dark circles, and acne scars also.
Vitamin in Carrots
Carrots are good for eyes as well as for your skin also, they are helpful for your skin in the following ways;
- It contains Vitamin C which has healing characteristics that recovers your skin from wounds and any trauma.
- Vitamin A in it that reduces the overproduction of cells on the outer layer of the skin.
- Carrots juice prevents hormonal acne and delays wrinkles.
- It reduces skin inflammation and speeds up the healing process.
- Carrots are also used as a scrub to remove dirt and debris on the skin.
Vitamins in Spinach
Spinach is one of the healthy green vegetables which is good for healthy and glowing skin. It provides benefits as follow;
- It is loaded with beneficial nutrients like iron, foliate, and Vitamins A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E that protect the skin from ultra-violet radiation improves hair growth, and fulfill iron deficiency.
- It removes dead skin and improves skin glow.
- The antioxidants present in its fight against all skin problems.
- It fights against acne, pimples, and as well as wrinkles and provides anti-aging benefits.
- It keeps skin hydrated and diminishes dark circles also.
- By eating spinach every day, you clean up your skin inside and outside at the same time.
Vitamins in Onion
Onion has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities and is a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, minerals and antioxidant nutrients which improves your skin growth by following ways;
- It helps in reducing the inflammation of the skin.
- It also prevents the breakout of the skin otherwise acne ( whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples) damages your skin.
- The antioxidants flush out the toxins from the bloodstream and purify the skin tissues.
- Vitamins present in it also protects your skin from the harmful effects of ultra-violet Ray’s.
- Onion juice also removes the dead cell of lips and gives you soft and smooth lips.
Benefits of Garlic
Garlic smells awful but it is a highly nutritious, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and antiseptic vegetable that is beneficial for your skin which is given below;
- It has Allicin which helps to kill bacteria that form acne, pimples, and spot treatment.
- It’s paste also very effective for the removal of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Research indicates that they reduced the production of Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs) which causes structural changes in the skin.
- It also works as anti-aging and pores minimization.
- It also fades acne scars and fights against fungal infection of the skin.
Vitamins in Kale
Kale is considered as the king of all greens vegetables but it also the queen of beauty too.
- It has Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin K which repairs the damaged skin cells to provide you a fresh and glowy look.
- It acts as skin detoxify and removes skin wrinkles and dark circles.
- It also helps to fight against skin diseases.
- Drinking Kale smoothie and adding it in your pasta and salads is also a very effective wat to add them to your diet.
Vitamins in Potato
Potatoes can nourish your skin in many ways;
- The starch present in it soothes the inflammation and absorb skin oil.
- It is rich in Vitamin C which minimizes the risk of producing dark spots which further results in pimples otherwise.
- Potato juice as a facial wash works well as a natural cleanser for oily skin and removing of impurities of the skin.
- Potato peel also helpful for tan skin and dark circles.
- Potato peel treats acne, whiteheads, blackheads and also reduces excessive skin oil.
Vitamins in Beetroots
Beetroot juice works as a good blood purifier which gives your skin a natural blush. It is helpful as follow;
- They are rich in Vitamin C that helps in aging especially in wrinkles.
- It fights against acne and pimples.
- It also lightens the dark circles and brightens your skin tone.
- It detoxes your skin and moisturizes dry skin.
Vitamins/Minerals in Broccoli
Broccoli is full of multivitamins vitamins, copper, zinc, and minerals which are important for skin health by following ways;
- It detoxes the skin and gives you wrinkles free skin.
- It helps in skin regeneration and skin repair process which protect the skin.
- It also protects the skin from infectious diseases.
- It also contains lutein that helps to protect your skin from oxidative damage that dry and wrinkled your skin.
Antioxidants in Ginger
Ginger contains more than 40 antioxidants that fight against the aging. It also useful in the following ways;
- It helps to flush out toxins from the skin and also improves blood circulation.
- The antioxidants fade the scars and improve your skin tone.
- Ginger peel is also eaten for skin health.
Celery for Skin
Celery is the perfect vegetable to eat for skincare. It is good for your skin as follow;
- It contains 95% water so it is hydration key for the skin.
- It is a good source of antioxidants and reduces inflammation.
- Celery juice aid skin acne and pimples.
Thank you for reading about vitamins in vegetables for glowing skin.
Curious about how to make Biryani? Read Freaky Thread‘s delicious biryani recipe.